An important CLASS update has been scheduled for the weekend of the 3-4 June 2017.
CLASS will not be available from 10am AEST Saturday 3 June, until late Sunday 4 June.
The update will include several big improvements including:
• Beta version of Reporting and Accountability modules for SPMs
• Document Management (attach your documents to Clients and Services etc.)
• Ability for centres to set mandatory, hidden and default options for ALL fields
• End of the screen scrolling bug (no more bottom of page freezes)
• Improvements to print templates.
• End to most of the Delete bugs.
• Multiple fixes to Worker and User accounts bugs and freezes
• Improved Action and Reminder Dates controls
* Multiple fixes to Java script errors that caused user hangs and glitches
Many of the above fixes can now be seen and tested on the Demo Site.