The table below outlines what (centre) CLASS Admins are able to carry out in CLASS, and what may require Helpdesk assistance.
- Reset password when users forget or when accounts get deactivated
- Creating user/worker accounts, terminating user/worker accounts.
- Termination of Accounts will be managed by centre administrators.
- Password Reset loops or issue Administrators cannot perform.
- Complex accounts where password reset is in a loop and keeps taking user in circles or not allowing user to log in despite Administrators attempts to resolve.
|Centre Permission Management|
- This includes upgrading users to Administrator permissions.
- Upgrading of permissions above Administrator permission. Administrators can only assign user with permissions below and at their level.
- Permissions above Administrators can only be assigned by Helpdesk and will require an Administrators request.
Remote Access Requests (VPN)
- Receives and sends CLASS Helpdesk Remote Access requests. A form attached can be used to fill in Remote access requests.
- Creates and manages remote access accounts.
- Local (centre-level) customisation eg setting defaults and mandatory fields (expected by June 2017).
- Adding new local options (Level 3 Codes) and new fields.
- Assistance for local customisation.
- Facilitating consistent customisation between centres/specialist networks.
|Speed and Connection Issues|
- It is always advisable to ask the user to log in and out. If the issue persists then escalate to the Helpdesk.
- Server down, speed, connection issues.