Which DIY Report to use?
DIY Service Client is the catch-all DIY Report. It has the most fields from across the widest area of CLASS. However, some fields are not included in DIY Service Client. For this reason, there are a number of add-on template reports. The following pages list the available fields unique to each template, and any additional reporting date options they might have:
- DIY Client Additional Detail
- DIY Project Service Action
- DIY Project Service Critical Dates
- DIY Service Actions
- DIY Service Additional Parties
- DIY Service Critical Dates
- DIY Document (Client, Service, Project & Project Service)
The spreadsheet attached to this page indicates all fields are available in all reports - fields unique to each report are highlighted in green. DIY Project reports are instead highlighted in yellow.