The 'recipes' here are step-by-step guides of some typical uses of the DIY reporting tool.
They have been produced after consultation, based on requests by centres, and where a gaps been identified in the reporting capability of the other report types in CLASS.
The CLASS team are happy to discuss adding recipes to the list and helping CLASS users with DIY reporting in general.
- DIY Recipe 1: Enhanced Search Service with Custom Field
- DIY Recipe 2: Enhanced Search Client with Custom Field
- DIY Recipe 3: Report showing results by Sub-Time Periods
- DIY Recipe 4: Worker Caseload - Open Representation Services
- DIY Recipe 5: Data Integrity Report - finding blank or unknown entries
- DIY Recipe 6: Service Actions Report
- DIY Recipe 7: Number of Actions by Action Type
- DIY Recipe 9: Services by Court or Tribunal
- DIY Recipe 10: Service Document Megalist
- DIY Recipe 11: Geolocation Filter Report
- DIY Recipe 12: CLE Number of Attendees
- DIY Recipe 13