- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Funding Categories Combination
Select any dates and funding categories you require, for example:
calendar year: 1 Jan 17 - 31 Dec 17
financial year: 1 Jul 16 - 30 Jun 17
year to date: 1 Jan 17 - 'today'
Choose funding categories in groups or individually.
Catchment (for Centres)
The Catchment chosen will determine which centres will be shown. Options available here are dependant on your level of access.
The report totals can be filtered in response to demographic criteria chosen in the filter dropdowns, Gender, Age, Financial disadvantage etc.
Gender (drop down)
Age (drop down)
Financial Disadvantage (drop down)
Income level (drop down)
Family Living With Dependent Children Living At Home (drop down)
Disability and/or Mental Illness (drop down)
Indigenous Australia (drop down)
Outer Regional & Remote Clients (drop down)
Homelessness Indicator (drop down)
Client Type (drop down)
New Clients (drop down)
People Who Are Culturally or Linguistically Diverse
Interpreter/Translator Required (drop down)
Main Language Spoken At Home Not English (drop down)
People Experiencing Family Violence
Family Law (drop down)
Civil or Criminal Law (drop down)
Previously known as: CC4 Quick Pick Client Demographics
Report Type: Standard
Purpose: This report allows one to quickly search for a number of clients within a certain date range, filtered by selected demographic characters. It reports on the number of clients matching all the selected variables from the demographic filter.
To search for the total of all clients assisted within a certain date range, one can leave all the fields in the demographic filter as default, "Any." In this example, "The number of clients matching these variables" is 401.
If one wants to search for a number of female clients who are financially disadvantaged, and also in between the ages of 35-49, one can select such criteria (simultaneously) from the demographic filter that appears on the left side of the database. This shows the narrowed-down result of 60.
The following should be considered when analysing this report
- This report counts unique clients.
- Priority groups are identified by various fields in CLASS. Some of these are on the Client record, e.g. date of birth and Indigenous status, and some of these are on the Service record, e.g. family violence indicator and disability status.
- Where a field is on the Service page, and the Client has more than one service relevant to the period, the report counts where any of these services meets the criteria. For example: Jo has had three Legal Advices in the same reporting period, and on 1 of those Legal Advices it is recorded that Jo was homeless. On the other 2 Legal Advices, Jo was not homeless. This report will count 1 client in the Homelessness Indicator.
- Geographic data, i.e. Rural, Regional and Remote, is not yet included in the report. It will be added as soon as possible, and will be based on client primary address details.
- For the demographic filter, default setting for all the drop-down options are "Any." This means that the figures appearing in the report will capture all data in relation to those criteria. For example, if one leaves Gender field as "Any," the data captured will include all clients who are male, female and other.
- Selecting "Yes" for Homeless indicator only captures data that is mapped to the response "Yes." Report will not include responses that are mapped to "Unknown" or "At risk of."
- This report is very similar to C03 report. If running this report with the same demographic filter, catchment and date range as C03, the "number of clients matching these variables" in C04 should match the "total clients" of C03.