To allow centres to submit reports, program managers must first set the due dates for each report type in a financial year. Generally these deadlines are set out in funding agreements.
Reports are required at various times throughout the financial year.
- Select Reports & Accountability from the Main Menu (bottom left)
- Select Accountability Settings from the top menu (top left) to display the Settings page
- Select New from the toolbar to set the due dates for a new financial year
- From the Financial Year drop down menu, select the relevant period (e.g. 2017/2018 or 2018/2019)
- Enter the due date for each report. You can type the date in, or use the calendar option.
- Select Save
Accountability reports will not be available to centres until this process has been completed.
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
Step 1 - 3