- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Funding Categories Combination
Catchment (for Centres)
Gender (drop down)
Age (drop down)
Financial Disadvantage (drop down)
Income level (drop down)
Family Living With Dependent Children Living At Home (drop down)
Disability and/or Mental Illness (drop down)
Indigenous Australia (drop down)
Outer Regional & Remote Clients (drop down)
Homelessness Indicator (drop down)
Client Type (drop down)
New Clients (drop down)
People Who Are Culturally or Linguistically Diverse
Interpreter/Translator Required (drop down)
Main Language Spoken At Home Not English (drop down)
People Experiencing Family Violence
Family Law (drop down)
Civil or Criminal Law (drop down)
Previously known as: CC7 Clients by Funding Category - Specific Project
Report Type: Standard
Purpose: C07 shows the number of clients in selected demographic criteria, and the kinds of parent funding categories that have been attached to the services provided to those clients (and how many times those funding categories have been selected, for that pool of clients).
For example, selecting Gender as Female and Yes to Indigenous Australian from the filter panel will narrow down the number of Total Selected Clients and consequently the number of Services attached to those Clients. Then, the number of services provided to this pool of clients (indigenous women) will be further broken down according to different types of funding categories selected in assisting these clients. The diagram below can be clicked on for a larger view:
The Venn Diagram above shows:
- How the Total Clients can be narrowed down via Demographic Filter (All Clients - Clients who are female - Clients who are female and indigenous);
- If there are three clients who meet the selected criteria (female and indigenous), Total Client Selection will be 3;
- Client 1 has two Services attached herself - one Service delivered via Indigenous Women's Outreach Project (funding category), and another via Women's Services (funding category);
- Client 2 has one Service delivered via Indigenous Women's Outreach Project (funding category);
- Client 3 has one Service delivered via Rural Women's Outreach Project (funding category);
- As a result, in the report generated from this selection of Demographic Filter, one can expect to see: (1) 3 in Total Selection Client, (2) 2 in Indigenous Women's Outreach Project, (3) 1 in Women's Services, and (4) 1 in Rural Women's Outreach Project.
Filters available in this report
This report can be 'filtered' so that the results are limited to data that meets the criteria chosen in the filter panel. The filters available for this report are
- Date Range
- Funding Categories - Choose all, one or several Funding categories
Catchment - The Catchment chosen will determine which centres will be shown.
Demographic information - Gender,Age groups, Financial Disadvantage, Income Level, Family Living With Dependant Children, Disability and or Mental Illness, Indigenous Australian, Outer Regional and Remote Clients, Homelessness, Client Type, New Clients, Interpreter Translator Required, Main Language Spoken At Home Not English , Family violence .
The following should be considered when analysing this report
- This report counts unique clients.
- This report does NOT show all the funding categories available, at the exclusion of centre level custom funding categories and state-specific funding categories. In other words, C07 only shows the funding categories shared by all states and all centres. This is because the report is primarily intended for use by State Program Managers.
- Priority groups are identified by various fields in CLASS. Some of these are on the Client record, e.g. date of birth and Indigenous status, and some of these are on the Service record, e.g. family violence indicator and disability status.
- Where a field is on the Service page, and the Client has more than one service relevant to the period, the report counts where any of these services meets the criteria. For example: Jo has had three Legal Advices in the same reporting period, and on 1 of those Legal Advices it is recorded that Jo was homeless. On the other 2 Legal Advices, Jo was not homeless. This report will count 1 client in the Homelessness Indicator.
- If multiple problem types are attached to a service, this will cause the sum figure of law type columns (Family Law, Civil Law, and Criminal Law) to be more than the figure of Total Clients in Selection.
- Geographic data, i.e. Rural, Regional and Remote, is not yet included in the report. It will be added as soon as possible, and will be based on client primary address details.
- For the demographic filter, default setting for all the drop-down options are "Any." This means that the figures appearing in the report will capture all data in relation to those criteria. For example, if one leaves Gender field as "Any," the data captured will include all clients who are male, female and other.
- Selecting "Yes" for Homeless indicator only captures data that is mapped to the response "Yes." Report will not include responses that are mapped to "Unknown" or "At risk of."
Note that adding up all the funding category columns do NOT add up to Total Selection Client. This is because funding categories are attached to Services, and there could be multiple Services attached to a client. It is anticipated that adding up these funding category columns would yield higher figure than the Total Selection Client.
|Total Clients in Selection||Generalist Services||Child Support Services||Disability Discrimination Act Services||Wefare Rights Services||Womens Services|
|Total Unique clients (excluding Referral clients) |
[(the Service Types map type = 'Legal Advice' OR 'Discrete Non-Legal Support' OR 'Facilitated Resolution Process' OR 'Duty Lawyer')
AND (the Date of Service/Open Date is >= Start of Period AND <= End of Period)]
[(the Service Type map type = 'Ongoing Non-Legal Support' OR 'Legal Task' OR 'Dispute Resolution' OR 'Court/Tribunal' OR 'Representation Other')
AND (the Close date >= Start of Period AND <= End of Period)]
AND Demographic pre-filters applied
|Total Clients in Selection WHERE Funding Category = Generalist Services||Total Clients in Selection WHERE Funding Category = Child Support Services||Total Clients in Selection WHERE Funding Category = Disability Discrimination Act Services||Total Clients in Selection WHERE Funding Category = Wefare Rights Services||Total Clients in Selection WHERE Funding Category = Womens Services|
|Youth Services||FRC||Rural Womens Outreach Project||Indigenous Womens Outreach Project||State Project||Other|
|Total Clients in Selection WHERE Funding Category = Youth Services||Total Clients in Selection WHERE Funding Category = FRC||Total Clients in Selection WHERE Funding Category = Rural Womens Outreach Project||Total Clients in Selection WHERE Funding Category = Indigenous Womens Outreach Project||Total Clients in Selection WHERE Funding Category = F37:O37 State Project||Total Clients in Selection WHERE Funding Category != included columns|